Powerslots

From: Ken Hoffman (kenh@photocenterimaging.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 19:11:20 EDT

This may help some of you with the turning the powerslot issue. A company
dedicated to braking systems ONLY exists in Long Beach CA. they are
called CH Topping "the best in stopping" hehe! That's their motto.
(562) 432-0901 They are really easy to work with. Years ago I had some
vw Beetle drums vented (drilled ) and they worked great. They do all
sorts of custom venting for racing/ autox apps. I have since had my Dak
rear drums vented and am very happy w/ the results. The venting service
costs about $35 per drum but varies due to the pattern or type of rotor/
drum. In any case, they CAN and WILL turn/ modify the powerslots or any
other type of slotted rotor. I'm sure they will play the shipping game
as well, which may prove to be of some interest to you guys further east.

"Speed costs money, how much do you want to pay"

------Ken , Simi Valley, CA