Re: Brakes Again!!!

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 23:21:11 EDT

I don't know If I'm having the same problem as others I've missed a lot of
messages but my truck has started pulsing when I put the brakes on. Is this
the same problems others are having. My truck is going in tomorrow to be
inspected and I want them to fix what ever is going on with the brakes. I
know that if its a warped rotor which I'm convinced it is I'm sure as hell
not paying for it. only have 23500 and the rotors look burnt a nice dark
brown.

Jim Nolin