Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 00:01:53 -0400

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 00:13:15 EDT

((If you feel pulsing when you get on the brakes..that's warped rotors.
Good
luck getting Dodge to replace for free. Section 2.1(E) of the warranty
(may be different for you, I've got a '99) states brakes are warrantied for
12 months/12000 miles.))

Well I guess I'll see what happens My dealer has been really good about
anything I've needed. Besides if they do decide to give me a problem I'll
make a few calls including dodge and the state attorney general. I'm not
going to pay for something thats faulty on a 00 model truck.

One though my friend had while working on a race car today is maybe the
problems are from the brake pads that dodge used. There are pads out there
that will chew up and heat up rotors because the compund is so hard. Its on
of the things we have to be careful of on the race car, pads chew our rotors
fast if we don't use the right ones.
Just a thought

Jim