Thank God... my truck is running better than ever

From: wes weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 00:29:39 EDT

Yesterday my check engine light came on, with a code 21... (o2 sensor
issues) sooo.... I payed 60 bucks for the frnt sensor and put it in
myself...

Also my tail pipes had a sort of support bracket thing... that they had
broken loose from... and caused two holes in my tail pipes... though you
could hardly see em. I payed 1 bucks to have that all fixed... and I gotta
say...

my truck pings a little bit.... but is LOUD AS HECK AGAIN!! WOOOOOHOOOOO

I appear to be getting GREAT mileage.. specially great considering the us
gas prices now.

Wes