RE: <offtopic> Oil Companies Profit

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 10:18:08 EDT

Guys, guys, guys! Get over it. Like Microsoft, how much do you really need
in profit margin? Check out the latest quarterly report on some of the oil
companies and see from last year to this year, then complain.

Yet, I am hoping for the 3.00 per gallon by the summer. Why? This will only
drive the auto manufactures to build fuel cells and CNG version. People
like STE and me can produce that 1000 plus horse power engines for the
street /strip and not worry about the CARB folks.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)
PSD, MCTSSA