AIM, was: suspension lowering questions....

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 10:37:03 EDT

I had a bad experience with AIM several years ago and will never go back.
They were advertising a new, at that time, bumper cover for Mazda trucks. I
ordered one for my room mates truck based on the ad in the mag. It was a
really sweet looking cover. What they shipped to us was a POS. It was very
plain looking and didn't have any of the nice sculpting that was shown in
the ad. Also, the packaging was so poor it was cracked in several places.
When we called them, they said that a little work to repair the cracks was
normal (WTF????) and that the cover in the ad was of the prototype, not the
one they ended up producing. They then balked at taking it back. We bitched
to several different people before they would agree to take it back, but
they still refused to pay for shipping. AIM sucks!

John