TB Bolts Attn. Bernd

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 15:54:27 EDT

Hey Bernd, I emailed you through your Speed Tweaks website but I guess you
never received it so I'll try you through here. Anyway do you sell the round
headed hold down bolts for the Fastman TB separately. If so how much for
eight of them? Also I had a question about the Powerdyne Supercharger group
buy, you wrote that they were for the Dodge Dakota/Durango 5.2/5.9L -
(1996-2001). Will they also work on the pre 95 trucks, if not why? Buy the
way nice website you have, lots of good info. Thanks
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html