Words mean things

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 21:53:18 EDT

Yeah, well...I was REALLY bored at work today and started randomly running words through a dictionary site. I just thought this was sort of neat, thought I'd share....Yes I was this bored....

Mike S.
www.geocities.com/geek_farm/truck.html

dodge: to evade or avoid by moving QUICKLY (hey, even our 4 cyl friends our quicker than the competition)
or
dodge: to practive trickery (sleeper look) or cunning (knowing where the speed traps are and letting ricers get caught by the popo)

dakota: any of the Sioux Indian peoplesm especially those of the northern Mississippi Valley ( a proud and respected Indian tribe)
or
dakota: the Sioux Indian word for "friend" (and arent our Daks our friends, right behind our dogs, and maybe even behind our significant others ;)