Re: Re: Powerdyne SC on a '95 318 (5.2L)

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 11:14:46 EDT

Hehehehe....ok, let me clarify one small detail:

"An engine is an engine is an engine...they suck air, compress it, and blow it
out." (Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow - For you 4-stroke people) ;)

"A Dakota is a Dakota is a Dakota...it doesn't matter what options package came
with it...it's still a Dakota." :)

- Bernd