RE: Missing Hood Insulation

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 13:43:51 EDT

Before 2001, it was an integral part of the Dakota. Only the underhood
light was part of a pkg. Now, because of DC cost cutting, both items have
gone to those Daks in the sky. Glad I got the '00, I have both. However, I
do envy your AC controls. It would be nice to turn your AC on no matter
what vents you choose.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD