Re: Wicked Squeak 2000 DAK

From: Jason Clifford (jcliff42@uswest.net)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 16:31:43 EDT

I bet I have the same problem you do. Over every little bump it goes nuts.
Mine is a really high pitched, quick little squeak, and kinda loud. I have
been to the dealer a couple times, and they "fixed" it by spraying some nasty
foam (rust protectant I think the guy said?) around every bushing, joint,
springs...basically everywhere. The squeak would stop for a day or two. Next
time, they better make it last!

Jason
2000 CC 4x4 4.7 auto