Re: DML:Different model daks

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 19:06:57 EDT

A Sport can be spec'd with pretty much everything an SLT can, except the
SLT has a few additional color options and has chrome as Bernd said.

Longbed was discontinued afer 1999 (or was it '98?). 6'-6" is the only
option in a regular or club cab, the QC comes with 5'-3" of bed space.

--
-andy
http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com