weird power problems (accesory/ignition switch)

From: wes weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 00:47:18 EDT

Is it me, or has anyone else had this problem....

I gto my cell phone plugged into my cigarette lighter.... and I shut my car
off... my stereo continues to work with the key OUT of the ignition... as
soon as I pull the cell phone.... the stereo powers down. It used to do this
before when I had a stock stereo, and a power inverter in the cigarette
lighter....

I dunno... that seems really odd to me... really not a big deal... I just
dont wanna accidentally forget and find myself with a dead battery...

Wes