Re: Re: Re: Re: Mid GA. meet

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 10:38:18 EDT

TJ, don't know if you will get this or not. Looks like we will have a half
dozen or so. I will look for you at the track.
We will crank up here around 5:30 or so.
>From Reynolds, come to Byron on Hwy 49. As you come in to Byron, turn right
at the first traffic light, this will be White Rd. Go about 1 mile, just
before crossing over I-75 turn right on Red Oak Road. Take the first left
onto Red Oak Court. We are at no. 120, at the very end. A gray 1 1/2 story
house.
Cal