Re: Re: custom intake(carbon fiber)

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 15:54:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/2001 11:40:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
travis@primenet.com writes:

<< I have been struggling with how to
 build a carbon fiber air hat, which has a lot of similarities to the intake
 you are working on. The air hat is still my ultimate goal and the thought
 of one is what got me started with carbon fiber >>
How do you use carbon fiber, is it just like fiberglass, if so couldn't you
mold it over the air hat, and then take it off and remove the air hat, then
install the carbon fiber one, it would be exactly the right shape, just as
thick as the carbon fiber bigger.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC