Re: changing thermostat, bolt snaps inside hole!!!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 23:11:00 EDT

Don't panic, I've done this several times, go to the hardware store and by
an EZ-out and the recommended drill bit. Drill a hole in the center of the
broken bolt (you may need to use a punch to start it). Spray some liquid
Wrench on the bolt/threads, then simply turn out the bolt.

Good luck!
Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)