Re: Re: tire question

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 10:41:33 EDT

I give two thumbs for the Dunlop Radial Rover RVs...I had their 31x10.5
inch tires on a JEEP Sahara for about 32K miles (then sold the JEEP),
great even tire wear, plenty of tread left, and great performing tires in
the rain, mud, slush, snow, sand and on dry pavement.

FWIW, when I bought the tires in 1998, Consumers Report rated them the #1
tire for either SUV or off-roading (I forget which). They were also the
only true 31 inch tall tire out of all the tires I researched that were
labeled 31 inchs.