Re: Catalytic converter removal

From: DGB (dgbcms@netnet.net)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 06:24:49 EDT

I did, and didn't notice any difference except a slight
increase in loudness. More recently, installed a new one and
again, no difference in economy or performance. I'm sure
emissions were effected but we don't get tested for them up
here in NE WI.

Dwight
'94 DAK CC, V-6, 3923's,
 K&N Air filter, 140k mi., 24 m.p.g.