Re: Explorer banned

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 15:38:26 EDT

I used to own Fords. I owned several starting with a 55 model but i ended it
with a 88 Taurus after getting several late models that were nearly lemons.
However I still own a 96 Cougar V8 that is my wife's car. It has been ok but
only has 10k miles on it.
My dad owned Fords since 1925 so my family has bought plenty of them but i am
not sure I want another! I honestly have had best luck with the 3 Daks I have
owned. Like the US, not perfect, but the best you may ever find!
Jim in Waco.