AC anyone?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 17:30:13 EDT

I went to recharge my AC today, it's been uncharged since the cam install.
The hoses were hooked back up, but not locked together.

I'm having problems now! After charging the system with the required
2.00lbs of 134, she'll blow the dang top out of the gauges. High side is
pushing hard, I shut it off as the gauge screamed into the 500psi range.

Changing out the orifice tube, still no dice. (no metal shavings on the
tube) Upon recharging again (after orifice tube install) it wouldn't take
on more than 0.25lbs of 134, after 5 or 6 tries it finally took the full
2.00lbs. Same pressure problem exists...

What should I expect to find kaput? I think I'm facing a new condensor and
dryer, but wanted to get some DML input :)

--
   Jon Smith