RE: Missing Hood Insulation

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 08:19:31 EDT

FWIW, a gent over at Edmunds picked up his factory ordered 2001 DAK QC in
April and it came with all but the hood insulation, stinking badges
included.

BTW, mine came with a very exclusive option, the bed offset on the pax
side by about 1/2 to 1 inch...during dealer prep, they did a bang up job
fixing it and also undercoated the rear fenderwells...another thing DC or
perhaps more manufactures aren't doing...take a look at the 2001 DAK (mine
is a QC) rear fenderwells...they just have plastic with some body color
paint overspray under there.