RE: well on my 5th cat!!!

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 09:10:57 EDT

I'm glad it was an easy fix! Good call about avoiding stone chips. With the
lovely job MDOT (Michigan) does with repairing the pot holes, there is
schtuff flying all over the place.

How many people does it take to fill in a pot hole on Michigan? 7
1 driver of the truck with asphalt driving at 2 mph
3 people walking behind with shovels to throw it at the hole, sometimes
across two lanes of traffic
1 driver pulling flashing arrow
1 driver pulling flashing arrow
1 driver pulling flashing arrow, I am not stuttering

BTW, the drivers with the arrows must be told to avoid driving over the
mounds of loose asphalt - probably so they don't have to wash the trucks. We
citizens are in charge of rolling the patches into place. What a great
concept - when the width of a pothole is 2 feet and our tires are 8 inches,
the patch is squeezed to the outsides with a divot in the middle. Nice a
smooth. NOT! Sorry for the minor rant, but it's pretty amusing.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU