Re: My latest addition

From: MarkL@all914.com
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 15:42:43 EDT

Interesting. The sidepipes look like a nice job. I have one question and
it's not a flame, just curiosity. Do you just drive in the daytime? I
mean, how do you see at night? I have visions of hanging out the window
with a gigantic spotlight. :)

For that matter, how do any of you guys actually see at night using those
smoked covers? I drive at night a great deal, often on back roads and it
is DARK. I like lots and lots of light, and I usually run 80/100 bulbs in
my other cars.

Mark Litherland
'00 SLT 4.7 for sale