Re: My latest addition

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 17:24:06 EDT

Aaron,

    I wonder what mods you will have to do to the exhaust system. Will you
still run with the y-pipe or will you go true duals? Are you adding another
cat if going true duals or leaving them off? Do you need to get smog tested
where you are?

    I have thought often about adding side pipes to my Dak and after seeing
yours, my interest is definitely renewed. I'm worried about passing the smog
test though (when I get around to taking it for the first time ;-)

Thanks,

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com