Re: No sir, I don't like it!

From: Dan Burrows (vantage@adams.net)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 20:43:17 EDT

    Its not norm for them to clog all at once. You would notice the power
decresae as it was clogging. U said it was a 3.9 and 120,00 miles, mine is a
year older and has the same engine with 130,00 on it when the kicker motor went
bad. It has some electronic bull shit on it the screws with it. You shoule also
unhook the EGR valve and stick you finger over the line and see what the engine
does.