Mine's Perfect ;) WAS Dakota Reliability

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 19:48:08 EDT

With 201,500 miles and almost 600 more put on each week, with NO major repairs (timing chain and electric fan are the worst yet) and still enough power to pass minivans on these steep-ass CNY hills on the interstate while towing a loaded motorcycle trailer and bed :):):):) I'd have to say that my truck is a perfect I could ever expect it to...I take that back...perfect would be if my V6 grew another two cylinders over night ;)

Mike S.
www.geocities.com/geek_farm/truck.html