First Accident With Pre-Runner Bar

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 22:43:03 EDT

So I was headed to see a friend on a streach of road posted at 55 mph, I was
doing just over that as a state trooper was behind me. Out in front of me a
Oldsmobile 6000LE pulls in front of me. I hit the brakes and pull the trans
into 3rd. I smack into the back of the dudes car. It sent him into a slow
spin so I cut the wheel and get my truck sideways to avoid smashing into his
driver door as he spun around. As all the wheels are locked a quick
downshift to 2nd, full throttle gets me across the road into an open field
out of the way. The cop behind me at the time had his wheels locked as well
and I could see the smoke still coming from his tires. I motor out of the
field back to the cop and dudes car. His whole rear-end is smashed all in
and broken plastic is everywhere. I get out to survey my damage. Two
scrapes, each 4 inches long on the pre-runner bar. NOTHING ELSE!!! Sweet.
He got around $1000 or more in damage, I got a $5.50 can of touch-up paint.

10 minuets later i was on my way.

Ahhhh..isnt life grand with a DAK???