360 update

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 18:39:10 EDT

Well I decided to sell my used 360 short block to Mark Kuzia(he's going to
build a 406)for $250.00 after I found out it needed not just rings and
bearings but new pistons as well. I used that money to help purchase the HP
Magnum 360 short block from Mopar, I also picked up today the roller
rockers, computer, various gaskets, vibration damper, and some misc. stuff.
The only things left that I don't have yet is the cam from Hughes(should be
in the mail to me next week)and the heads, they are being bowl ported with a
3 angle valve job from Koffels Place and they should be done in a couple of
weeks. Hey if any one is interested in buying the new R/T cam that came with
the new short block email me off list.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html