Re: Just back from Oshkosh!.....attn: jon

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 23:51:20 EDT

one was a white cc and the other was a aqua colored cc
gen 2 at the bath house at the corner of stitts and
elm streets. i was there wednesday thru saturday
morning. i went to many of the forums for the sport
pilot designation and was at the faa meeting held on
friday. i'm very interested in the storch aircraft
that was on display there as well as several of the
other light sport aircraft like the titan. i can't
pass the medical either and that is why i'm interested
in the sport pilots licensing requirements. i was
camping at the south corner of oak and 11th streets.