Re: New BFG M/T Design!!

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 08:59:00 EDT

Yeah, I just saw those too, love those teeth on the sidewalls, very
aggressive. I'm getting ready to put some new meats on my baby, thinking
about getting those. Gotta see what kind of deal Patrick can get me on the
Bridgestones first :) Gonna see if I can squeeze some 32's on there,
running 31's right now with no rubbing, maybe a torsion bar crank and a
couple of blocks, should be good to go :)

Dave
Denver, CO
'93 Sport 4x4 V-6