Re: dam tire size

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 12:40:21 EDT

| Hey any of you get funny looks when you go to purchase a p255/65R16 Eagle
LS
| tire for your Dak??
|
| Seems this is a strange size?

It's part of the tire company scam to get you to buy the same tire again at
an aggregated price. They give price breaks to the car company then get
the enduser on replacement...

With the 15 inch rims the 255/65/15 was easily replaced with a 275-60-15.
I'm not sure what your options are with the 16 inch rim. But I would
consider a change. The Eagle LS is also a very very poor tire. Check out
the Pirelli Scorpions (right Ron?).

-STE