Re: 11" DML sticker...f/u

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 15:39:58 EDT

I'll take your word for it Jon :-)

By the way, I have one of the older decals in which the letters are
separate from the circle itself. When I was at the last Foxwoods meet, I saw
a DML decal with the border filled in...I didn't think it looked as good and
was wondering which decals you now have. I'm not sure if that person ordered
it from you or from another??

jon@jonsteiger.com -----.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'