Dak Get-Together, Orange County, California

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 00:13:50 EDT

I'm setting up a get-together at the Elephant Bar Restaurant in
Irvine on August 11, 2001, at 5:00 PM. This is just a friendly Dak
session. Those of you from neighboring counties are more than
welcome. The food is great and the prices are moderate (no, I'm not
buying!) and you get lots of it. Please e-mail me privately (ron-
wong@home.com) if you can make it. Let me know how many you're
bringing so I can get close with the reservation. The restaurant is
at Culver Drive and I-5. For those that are still wondering where
that is, it's almost to where the 5 & 405 come together.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD