Re: ARRRGG!!! Part 2

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 09:45:44 EDT

<OMG he brought his Dak to a Chevy dealer! It still runs?>

Ha Ha Ha....that's funny. It's funny because I am a Bow Tie man. Not new
Bow Ties, Bow Tie Muscle cars. The only new Bow Ties I like are the Vette
or the Monte SS. Other than that, they aren't worth the beer cans they're
made out of. Stafford's gave me a 99 Malibu as a loaner, what a
disappointment. My buddy has a 71 Malibu, and it rocks! The new Malibu's suck!

For those of you that missed my "problem solved" e-mail, the noise has been
found, and I should have the truck back today. It was the CV-Joint, and the
transfer case. Because they were replacing the CV-joint, they also replaced
all the U-joints as well.

Life is good again.

Brian S. Mingle
98 Club Cab Sport 4x4