RE: Sweet Off-Road Winch Bumpers

From: Rodney Lewis (rlewis@nicorenergy.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 11:08:10 EDT

MAJOR buyer beware there, bro'. They've been around in the Jeep community
for a while and have a very poor rep for quality, customer service,
deadlines, etc. Note the little blurb at the bottom of the page about them
being 'RSI' now. They had *tons* of problems as 'Road Armor', so that name
is pretty much mud. Not worth the gamble IMHO.

-Rodney