Whirring and Moving X-Country via I-70

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 13:13:56 EDT

Well, the big day is fast approaching. Soon I'll be leaving the
scorching concrete of Las Vegas for the green pastures of Ohio.
We're slated to pull out of here on the 7th. My truck is in the
shop right now, though. I took it to the dealer because I was
getting this "whirring" kind of sound from somewhere in the
front drivetrain. They had it for most of a day, called me and
said it was tire noise, which I certainly knew it was NOT. So I
drove down, took a ride with the tech who heard the noise right
away and now I'm waiting to hear back from 'em. Hopefully, they
won't have to order any parts, or I could be pushing back my
move date. Whew! Nothing like taking it down to the wire.

Whenever I do get out of here, I-70 will guide me through UT,
CO, KS, MO, IL, and IN to arrive at Dayton, OH by the 12th. I'm
towing my wife's Neon, so it ought to be quite a trip. Honk if
you see a teal/silver 4x4 Dak with a tubular bumper towing a
white Neon!

=====
Later,
JY
Vegas '98 CC 5.2L 5spd 4x4 w/prerunner bumper
Check my pics:
http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak
(who knows if I'll ever finish my 'real' page)