Re: Subject: Stolen Radio

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 23:15:00 EDT

I have done on several cars redone my alarm system. I installed two or four
(depending on size of vehicle like rc truck or cc/qc truck) 150dba piezo
tweeters either under the dash or in the headliner. when they broke in all they
got was a serious blast of very high pitched sound. I knew it was loud because
your eardrums would start pulsating and you could seem to hear anything but a
ringing for a few minutes. Noticed that it started making you fell nausea. Just
a though, worked very well when someone tried to steal a truck I had a few years
ago.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+