RE: Subject: Stolen Radio

From: ?n ???r (n9ngw@msn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 01:26:00 EDT

I had my dak broke into last week while it was at the dealer getting the cat
replaced cause it was rattling bad, i asked the service manager if he could
park it inside, he said that he would and then i left.
Later that night i went by to see if they had indeed parked it inside like
they said they would, wrong! it was still outside, the next morning i got
a call from out local police dept saying that my truck had been broken into.
These guys must have been pros, they took the dash panel around the radio
off by unsnapping it, then yanked the radio out of the dash, then stole the
amp i had mounted underneath the passengers side seat, and then ripped the
cd changer from the drivers side back seat, all without leaving any
fingerprints.
I dunno how they fit thru the rear slider but they did somehow, either that
or it was an insde job and they just broke the window just to make it look
like someone had just walked by and did it.
I should write them a thank you note cause the radio and other stuff i had
had been replaced by much nicer models. Jon