Re: WOT - Please read

From: Bill Pruitt (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 09:30:13 EDT

Speaking of customer satisfaction surveys...
I had a 3000 mile oil change, wanted the bed on my 01 QC realigned since it
doesn't line up with the rear-end, and wanted them to do something about the
AC dripping on my o2 sensor.
I got called into the cashiers office, and told "works done". I looked at
the paperwork and yes the oil was changed, but the AC drip was "normal".
When I asked about the bed re-alignment, he asked me to show him what I
meant. I did that and he agreed it's not right. Said he never saw it
before. Then said he needed the Dak for an entire day to check it out, with
no promises.

Next day or two I get a phone call asking if I was satisfied with the
service. When I said "Actually, I'm not very happy." He said "Oh, well
thanks". and hung up. Never asked why.

Good huh?

I didn't take the truck back, except for the recent recall.

Has Will posted the new information on the AC drip fix?

Bill Pruitt
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, K & N Homebrew 3" Air Intake
Downey SST Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner
 "Tail-Gate Open" warning light
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/