RE: Part below bumper (GenII)

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 18:00:40 EDT

Aaron; The front air dam on both the sport models and the SLTs is urethane.
The sport version is colored to match the body paint. I really don't know if
the color goes all the way through. The SLT version is sort of grayish
regardless of body color. The stuff is fairly forgiving. I managed to
distort mine when the front tow hook mount decided to give way. Actually my
fault but that's a longer story ;-). I worked the dents out of the urethane
by gently heating with a hot air gun and flexing the plastic.