Re: Re: 18' wheels

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 22:42:24 EDT

WHAT I WOULD DO IS JUST GO TO THE TIRE PLACE, Pick a 18 inch wheel out for
the fun of it and the tires, have two mounted and have them install on
truck, then in there garage turn the wheels side to side bounce vehicle.
this will let ya know if they will work. believe me the wheel shop wont
mind, because they will think u will buy from them. this will be a no
charge. Does this help????