Re: dak running bad revisited... o2 sensor?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 01:54:07 EDT

Wes,I believe it was the good general Winston
Churchill who said,"If something is bothering you,you
need to complain about it.Then,if somebody else has
that same problem,maybe they can figure it
out.Whatever you do,don`t NOT complain,but
indeed,do,instead.Then maybe you can get it fixed,and
help not only thyself,but others." Ahhhh,the wisdom
of that great man still rings true today,even after
200 years! Steve P.
--- Wes Weems <wweems@fix.net> wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I know I complain a lot abou my truck running
> badly... I got one question...
>
> If the second o2 sensor went bad, woudl it cause my
> truck to run bad? Or is
> it just like a check engine light trigger? I am
> running out of options to
> check here =) The thing is the most hansome truck
> out... so i would like to
> get it running right but whatever
>

> WEs

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.