Re: Driving Lights: Off Road?

From: hemi@charter.net
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 12:07:23 EDT

You should check with your state's laws regarding auxiliary
lighting, but as a general rule, most states require that
Driving Lights be run only with the High-Beams, and Fog
Lights be run only with the Low-Beams. That's why it says
'Off-Road Use Only' . Also, the lenses probably do not meet
SAE Certification Specs.

Jack 3

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60"><TEXTAREA
NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">
W Jack Hilton III
Dakota R/T Club Division 2 Rep.
www.DakotaRT.com