RE: It's Been Fun!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 12:13:58 EDT

Kyle,

That's great! Glad you're enjoying your new job. You will surely be missed
here on the DML as you are one of its biggest assets. It's good to know
I'll be protected if I'm ever driving through the Midwest. The best of luck
to you on your job and your new home...and say Hi once in a while when
you're lurking and have an extra second.

PS I still have my stock tie rods and ball joints! Knock on wood (hand
rapping side of head).

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD