Re: Sliders was: Stolen Radio

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 19:33:55 EDT

Mine's a 95 and they got in through the rear slider with no problem and
aside from a couple of small scratches no damage. Mine wasn't the only Gen
II Dak that was broken into through he slider that night. So if I were you
I wouldn't assume that it's secure because it's not.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.9L,3.90 LSD,5-speed
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html