2K1 4x4 Lift??

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 23:01:49 EDT

I got an idea, someone please lmk if it'll work. Could I lift the rear
of my truck safely with 2" blocks and just crank the T-bars and still be
safe?? I have a thing with blocks, but I don't think 2" will hurt.
Please lmk any comments, suggestions, etc!! Why only 2"?? Simple, it'll
still fit in my garage, any more and it won't, lol!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm