Re: Re: Re: 18' wheels (rant to idiot!)

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 02:23:26 EDT

ACTUALLY, I work at a tire shop (NTB) and if some kid came in and did that,
i'd probably go over there with my die grinder and engrave some nasty @#$#@
on his hood, panels and all.

A lot of the guys in the shop are working their ass off (in NO AC!) and you
come along saying "just go in there and have fun" oh hell no. That's BS.
  Think before you type.
-Chuong

PS. just because ur ass works at mc donalds, and people do that to you,
doesn't mean you have to do it in return to someone else.

<<
WHAT I WOULD DO IS JUST GO TO THE TIRE PLACE, Pick a 18 inch wheel out for
the fun of it and the tires, have two mounted and have them install on
truck, then in there garage turn the wheels side to side bounce vehicle.
this will let ya know if they will work. believe me the wheel shop wont
mind, because they will think u will buy from them. this will be a no
charge. Does this help????