Re: led light bulb vs red bulb in clear tails....

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 12:45:21 EDT

I have LEDs also, true, from the side they don't illuminate much, but over
time, your red bulb will change colors and it'll illumate the whole thing
white, instead of red. That's the main reason why i switched over to
LEDs, no more replacing "condoms" or buying red tinted bulbs.
-Chuong

<<
It was like no light was on, while
the regular bulb illuminated the lens. I have to say that the led light
sucks!!!

Has anyone else thought the same thing??????

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual