This Saturday's Meet at the WPC museum

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 22:03:15 EDT

In case anyone has a CB radio,i'll have mine on Saturday morning,when i am
enroute to/and in the parking lot at the Chrysler museum.

My handle is Digger,and i'll be set on channel 39.
I'll have my Dak all cleaned up & ready for Saturday..

Again,if anyone needs to get a hold of me or leave a message,i'll be staying
at the Homestead Inn & Suites in Auburn Hills from Thursday afternoon -
Sunday Noon.

To anyone who plans on attending,PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY!

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55
DML Member
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President