Chicago area DML'ers

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 22:14:25 EDT

On my way back from the Auburn Hills Meet this weekend,i'll be stopping
Sunday night in Downers Grove,Illinois.On Monday morning/afternoon,while my
wife & daughter are either restig in the motel or shopping,i plan on being
at the Downers Grove Metra station.This is part of the "Chicago-Aurora"
triple track of the BNSF railway.

I'll be by either the North or South side stations,and wearing a Santa Fe
T-shirt,in case any DML members are playing hooky on Monday.

Would be nice to meet a DML'r from Chicago,before i head home to the land of
Milk & Cheese

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55
DML Member
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President